At Conway Baxter Wilson LLP, we are dedicated not only to our clients but also to the profession of law and our community.
Our lawyers include:
- the former Treasurer of the Law Society of Upper Canada
- three former clerks of the Supreme Court of Canada
- two former clerks of the Federal Court of Appeal
- a past president of the County of Carleton Law Association (CCLA)
- a designated Special Advocate in the Federal Court
- a director of the Laskin Moot Court Canada Fund
- a president of the Federation of Law Societies of Canada
Every partner and associate on the Conway team volunteers at the Pro Bono Law Ontario Law Help clinic at the Ottawa courthouse.
Our lawyers stay on top of legal developments by regularly presenting at and attending continuing legal education programs, and we are frequently retained by other legal professionals to provide expert advice.
The practice of law is much more than just a business; it is what we love to do.